I stole this recipe from Charlene a while ago and completely forgot to share it with you! These are probably the nicest cakes I have ever made! Chocolate, peanut butter, cheesecake – what’s not to like?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F (gas mark 4). Fill a tray with 12 paper cases and place an Oreo in each case.
2. Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy, this takes around three minutes.
3. Add in the peanut butter and beat until combined.
4. Add in the egg and beat until combined.
5. Place some of the mixture on top of each Oreo, as you can see, you don’t have to be neat!
6. Break up six Oreos and press them into the mixture.
7. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes on the middle shelf until the edges are turning golden.