I was tagged to do the Autumn tag by Georgina over at Makeup Pixi3, thanks for tagging me. This is a scheduled post, as you read this I will be in Cardiff for the evening, I have not one but two awesome events to go to, I would imagine the lovely Georgina will also be at both of these events.
For Autumn, what is your…
1. Favourite thing about it? I love the Autumnal days where the sun is shining yet it is super cold and everything just feels fresh, when the trees and floors are all shades of oranges and the leaves crunch beneath your feet.
2. Favourite drink? I tend to drink a lot more hot chocolate in the colder months, there is something so satisfying about coming in out of the cold to a huge cup of sweet hot chocolate complete with cream and marshmallows. Not sure how Slimming World friendly that would be….
3. Favourite scent/candle? I completely agree with Georgina here, Autumn in my house has to smell of cinnamon/spices.
4. Best lipstick? This is a tricky one as I swap and change my make-up so much, favouriting one for months and then moving on to the next. I do sometimes opt for slightly darker colours on my lips in the Autumn, swaying more towards the plum shades rather than the pinks. I will however still be seen rocking a red lip whatever time of the year.
5. Go to moisturiser? Another tricky one because I am still in the process of trying to find a moisturiser that works well with my skin.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? I am such a lame beauty blogger and always tend stick to various neutral shades on my eyes for the days and a more smokey eye for the evening.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I like to listen to chilled out music in the Autumn, I tend to dig all the Live Lounge albums back out at this time of the year.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Before it gets too cold you will mostly find me in skinny jeans, Converse a jumper and a scarf. When it gets colder I’ll switch the Converse for boots and add a nice thick coat on top.
9. Autumn treat (i.e. a new bag or scarf that you have your eye on)? I’m hoping to pick up a new coat this year as I didn’t get one last year, it will no doubt be a cheap one from Primark but I love most of their clothes so this doesn’t bother me. New coats always excite me.
10. Favourite place to be? I feel like I should answer this with the local park, it is so beautiful there in the Autumn when the colours are changing and I do love visiting BUT in reality I know I am most happiest cwtched up on my sofa with that big hot chocolate that I mentioned earlier while burning a nice spiced candle. What can I say, I’m plain lazy!
Once again, thanks Georgina for tagging me! I tag whoever is reading, let me know if you do it as I’d love to nose at your answers.