You must share a total of twenty things; ten things you love & ten things you hate and then nominate another ten people to complete the tag. Sounds simple but it is actually really difficult to come up with twenty things, though once I hit post I’m sure I’ll think of lots more!
I was tagged by Wrong Century Right Life to take part in the love/hate tag. I’ve really been getting into tags lately, there are some interesting tags floating around and they can be a lot of fun to write.
1. My Family. This one goes without saying but I do really love my little family.
2. My friends. As great as it is to have a loving family a girl really does need her friends.
3. Food. I love food. All kinds of food.
4. Sunshine. The sun shining really does brighten up my mood and spur me on to have a more productive day.
5. Plans. I always get excited to see that I have things coming up, anything from lunch dates to holidays and day trips.
6. Photography. I’m still getting to grips with my camera but I am learning more and more each day, I love the satisfaction of taking a good photo.
7. Flattering, well fitting outfits. It isn’t often that I find something that I feel looks nice on me, when I do I love it and never want to take it off.
8. Converse. I will be mostly living in my Converse this Summer. They are so comfy and can be worn with pretty much any outfit.
9. Cats. Sometimes I like cats more than humans.
10. Netflix. No explanation required, so many great programmes on there including my favourites PLL and Orange Is The New Black.
1. Poor grammar. I’m not a complete grammar Nazi and I understand that people do make mistakes, I make enough myself. I get annoyed when people literally put no effort in at all.
2. Slow walking people. I walk fast and hate being stuck behind slow walking people who won’t move out of the way.
3. Bad customer service. If you work with people be nice to them. It will make your day and the customers day better.
4. Rude people. If I hold the door open for you how about you say thanks, it doesn’t take much.
5. People who park their cars on the curb. Wheelchairs and puschairs now have to go into the road as they can’t get past your car, thanks for that.
6. Insects. Just yuck, buzzy annoying things.
7. Bad Internet Connection. I’m busy, I haven’t got time to wait for a page to load.
8. Just missing a bus. There is nothing worse than walking up the road to the bus stop and seeing a bus drive past, especially when running late. Okay, there is a lot worse but at that moment in time it feels like the worse thing ever.
9. Buses running late, or not turning up at all. This happens way too often and just isn’t cool.
10. Hangovers. I’m thirty now. I can’t handle hangovers.